EASA Inc. is a not for profit, non-government Northern Territory Association that commenced operation in 1982 as the Employee Assistance Service NT Inc. Today, EASA has grown to provide a full range of psychological and organisational development services to organisations and consumers across the Northern Territory.
Our corporate clients cover a broad range of Australian Federal, State and Territory Government departments and agencies, community services, Aboriginal corporations, mining and resource companies and tourism operations. We now provide Employee Assistance Services to over 230 NT organisations.
EASA professional staff includes Consultants, Trainers, Psychologists, Social Workers, Counsellors, Coaches and Mediators.
The mission of EASA is to, "develop organisations by developing people" and we have been providing this service now for 30 years.
- Alice Springs Town Council
- Arnhem Land Progress Association
- Australian Education Union NT Branch
- Careflight Limited
- Carers NT
- CASA Central Australia
- Central Desert Regional Council
- City of Palmerston
- Danila Dilba Health Service
- Dawn House
- Energy Resources of Australia Ltd - ERA Ranger Mining
- Group Training NT
- Ironbark Aboriginal Corporation
- Julalikari Council Aboriginal Corporation
- Katherine Town Council
- Kormilda College
- Lifestyle Solutions
- Litchfield Council
- Lutheran Community Care
- Menzies School of Health Research
- Ngaanyatjarra Council Aboriginal Corporation
- Ngaanyatjarra Health Service
- Ninti One Limited
- NT AIDS and Hepatitis Council
- NT Cricket
- Outback Stores
- Thamarrurr Development Corporation
- Tiwi Islands Regional Council
- Traditional Credit Union
- YMCA of the Top End
- YWCA of Darwin
EASA is a member of the counter disaster response for the NT and has been involved in supporting Territory employees and citizens involved in events such as the evacuations from Bali and Timor, cyclone warnings and their aftermath and devastation from flooding in the Katherine area.