The field of Coaching is a rapidly expanding one. Experienced and skilled EASA Coaches work flexibly with you to provide sessions in a supportive and confidential environment. Your coach at EASA can provide:
Management coaching is a discussion with a qualified coach that is:
Management Coaching is covered under our Employee Assistance Program.
Why do people attend management coaching?
Management Coaching can include an exploration of workplace issues that are affecting you and others in a negative or unexpected way. It can assist you in developing strategies to deal with:
"Organisations are shifting away from a command and control structure and are developing a coaching and mentoring culture. Consequently the role of supervisor/manager has been re-shaped from instructor/director to coach/mentor."
Grant & Cavenagh
What is it?
Coaching is a collaborative relationship that uses an adult learning framework to help the coaching counterpart (coachee) identify and remove any interference that limits the expression of their full potential. Performance is improved through an integral view of what interferes with potential.
The coaching relationship is framed within an adult learning cycle that encourages a systematic, solution-focused process of:
- Setting goals
- Taking actions that ensure sustainable behaviour change, and
- Reflecting to make sense of these changes in terms of new understandings, initial individual goals, desired organisational results and long-term, personal potential.
The coaching process aims to improve the quality of the coaching counterpart’s working and personal life and thereby contribute to organisational effectiveness.
EASA focuses on a very practical and experiential approach to coaching. We recognise that the essential qualities of an executive coach are the ability to;
- Understand the process of executive coaching and the importance of the relationship
- Understand and value the ethical issues of executive coaching
- Manage their own physical, mental, and emotional state
- Listen and to ask powerful questions
- Assess the client's desire for change
- Build trust and balance the dichotomy between trust and challenge
- Hold the coaching counterpart to their commitment to action
Executive coaching is a fee for service program and is not covered under the Employee Assistance Program.
EASA, the coaching counterpart and the funding organisation sign a contract for 5 coaching sessions. The contract outlines the obligations of each party.
For more information please contact Klem Hedenig at EASA on 8941 1752.
»» Go to top