Welcome to EASAEASA provides a full range of psychological and organisational development services to organisations and consumers across the Northern Territory.
Our corporate clients include Australian Federal, State and Territory Government Departments and Agencies, Community Services, Aboriginal corporations, mining and resource companies and tourism operations.
EASA employs Consultants, Trainers, Psychologists, Social Workers, Counsellors, Coaches and Mediators
EASA offers an integrated package of solutions to organisations across interpersonal, team and system levels of operations. We are a registered Training Organisation and since its incorporation in 1982 have grown to deliver over 230 Employee Assistance Programs across Northern Australia.
- Mindfulness and Managing Stress - 1 Day Retreat-Katherine
- FREE Lunch time Seminar-Mindfulness and Managing Stress-Mental Health Week
- October Business Month 'Cyber bullying in the Workplace' Talk hosted by EASA/CORP
- New Public Workshop Calendar July-December!
- EASA Training Room Hire
- Corp Workplace Solutions!
- EASA offer sessions in Palmerston on Thursdays and Saturdays